Top Women’s Fitness Trends of 2018
Fitness is very important in our daily lives for our physical as well as mental health. Having a fit body boosts your confidence and keeps you healthy. Achieving a fit body is easy if you do the right exercise and follow a healthy diet. Fitness doesn’t just mean being skinny or losing weight; fitness is about balance and doing what works for you and your body. There are different types of exercises and trends that come and go. Here are some top trends of 2018 for women that can help you to achieve your goal:
1) High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT): This trend tops the list because it is usually for a short period of time and is really effective. This exercise involves a short burst of energetic training and rest for a short time period before repeating the schedule for some more time. This exercise is usually performed for 30 or less minutes.
2) Training with Groups: In groups there is usually an instructor who not only guides you to do the right exercise but also encourages you to do the exercise that motivates you. The group programs are built to cater to the needs of people with different fitness levels with leaders helping with personal workouts and trainings. There are also different exercises you can do in groups like kickboxing, plyometrics, MMA, etc.
3) Technology: Technology is progressing rapidly these days and helping us in our daily lives. Wearable technology has become one of the top trends for fitness groups. Wearable technology includes smart watch, fitness trackers, heart rate monitors etc. that help in keeping track of your daily exercise and helps you to set quantifiable goals which you can measure. Most of these devices have capability to track your steps, heart rate, calories burnt and even the quality of your sleep.
4) Functional Fitness: This is a form of fitness that will improve your daily lives and help you to function better. These exercises help you to train for balance, improve your flexibility, bone density, etc. These exercises train your muscles to work better by stimulating regular movements which help you in your day to day lives.
5) Yoga: Yoga is an ancient but effective way of exercise, which explains why it still trending today. Yoga puts different body parts to use for improving your postures, health and physical/mental relaxation. There are various yoga poses and exercises that women can utilize to keep themselves fit and healthy.
Leave A Comment